10 Hotel Social Media Strategies for 2014
The ultimate goals of those strategies, however, remains the same, said Daniel Edward Craig, founder of online reputation management firm Reknown and moderator of the webinar “Top social media strategies for 2014,” hosted by ReviewPro.
The first of those objectives is to increase brand awareness. The second is to enhance guest satisfaction. Last but not least is to drive revenue.
To help hoteliers reach them, Craig and his panel shared 10 social media strategies to adopt in 2014.
1. Identify and target social media personas
2. Integrate paid, owned and earned content
3. Make reviews the priority
4. Get social with Google
5. Optimize Facebook for Graph Search
6. Engage your guests visually and interactively
7. Make your website a social hub
8. Manage guest expectations
9. Use social media for service
10. Measure performance