15 Facts about Customer Experience
The following articlecompiled a list of 50 facts that you should know about customer experience to help you follow the trends and stay ahead of the competition.
1. 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated – McKinsey
2. 55% of customers would pay extra to guarantee a better service – Defaqto research
3. Customer who rate you 5 on a scale from 1 to 5 are six times more likely to buy from you again, as to if they "only" gave you a score of 4.8 – TeleFaction data research
4. A customer is 4 times more likely to defect to a competitor if the problem is service related than price or product related – Bain & Company
5. Price is not the main reason for customer churn, it is actually due to the overall poor quality of customer service – Accenture global customer satisfaction report 2008
(Read more at: Returnonbehavior.com)